A house, an engagement party, graduation, a degree, New Designers in London, a trip to California, start a full time job, oh and plan a wedding. 2012 doesn't look too shabby.

What IS he up to now?

Blogging for me is a great way for me to keep everyone up to date with all the day-to-day bits I'm up to as well as the bigger aspects of my goings on.

Got a google log in? Why not leave a comment

Thursday, July 16

My new website

The last couple of days I have been a little quite on the blog as I have been for-filling my HTML and CSS duties elsewhere, building myself a website. It's a little bit of a skeleton at the moment but it'll get sleeker and more functional as the months lead up to me having to think about mailing out to companies to try and get my perfect industrial placement for my 3rd year at uni.

No comments: