A house, an engagement party, graduation, a degree, New Designers in London, a trip to California, start a full time job, oh and plan a wedding. 2012 doesn't look too shabby.

What IS he up to now?

Blogging for me is a great way for me to keep everyone up to date with all the day-to-day bits I'm up to as well as the bigger aspects of my goings on.

Got a google log in? Why not leave a comment

Thursday, July 23

I shot a Scot yesterday...

After hearing a rumor that Andy Murray might be playing on the grass courts down at the Devonshire Park tennis ground I grabbed my camera and popped down.
Apparently the games gong on had been county matches and Andy's (North Scotland) were on the fringe of relegation from the top league so the captain gave andy a ring.
You kind of have to feel sorry for the pair they were playing turning up to find out he is going to be playing the World No. 3...

1 comment:

Gary said...

Sorry Sam, but I think you'll find that's Jamie Murray - Andy's brother...he's a doubles player anyhow...

I know Andy was there, so take a look through your other shots - you might yet have some!