A house, an engagement party, graduation, a degree, New Designers in London, a trip to California, start a full time job, oh and plan a wedding. 2012 doesn't look too shabby.

What IS he up to now?

Blogging for me is a great way for me to keep everyone up to date with all the day-to-day bits I'm up to as well as the bigger aspects of my goings on.

Got a google log in? Why not leave a comment

Sunday, July 19

Mini update

Right, my Mini... I've ordered a bundle on bits for my car, pretty much a whole new front end, in preparation for the re-spray that WILL happen before the end of summer.
Unfortunately there has been a hick up. Although I did have the money when I ordered the parts, the AA (break down cover), decided that I wanted to re-new my cover and debited my account. Not only did they not let me know before doing so, they also decided that I wanted the £103 a year package not the £39 a year package I signed up for over a year a go. They have said they will put the money back but due to this happening I have incurred some 'over limit' charges that I need the bank to give back to me.
I'll get it sorted though. I just need to let 'mini spares' know when they can debit my account and I'll get the part after that.

I'll keep you posted!!

No comments: