A house, an engagement party, graduation, a degree, New Designers in London, a trip to California, start a full time job, oh and plan a wedding. 2012 doesn't look too shabby.

What IS he up to now?

Blogging for me is a great way for me to keep everyone up to date with all the day-to-day bits I'm up to as well as the bigger aspects of my goings on.

Got a google log in? Why not leave a comment

Saturday, July 4

A blast for the past

My mum is currently in the process of turning No. 10 in uni student
housing so in between jobs I'm trying to sort out and pack some bits.

A few years back, when me and my dad had a few rooms spare, my every
growing scalectrix set was dedicated to a whole room of the house. My
favorite car was the Williams F1 car which isn't in the piccy bellow
(as it came with me to Uni so is stored at Verity's at the moment).

Thought I'd just share this little snap as I know a few of you spent a
few hours 'racing' with me back then.

No comments: