A house, an engagement party, graduation, a degree, New Designers in London, a trip to California, start a full time job, oh and plan a wedding. 2012 doesn't look too shabby.

What IS he up to now?

Blogging for me is a great way for me to keep everyone up to date with all the day-to-day bits I'm up to as well as the bigger aspects of my goings on.

Got a google log in? Why not leave a comment

Friday, July 10

Exam results

That's a pass, a couple of modules I scraped but I knew i would there and had spoken to the lecturers before hand.

Average mark of 57.08% which is 3% short of what I needed to get all of my £1000 scholarship next year but I will get £750 of it and have the first term to get the extra 3% so I can get the other £250. Should be a nice little incentive to read a book every now and again...

Cheers everyone

No comments: