A house, an engagement party, graduation, a degree, New Designers in London, a trip to California, start a full time job, oh and plan a wedding. 2012 doesn't look too shabby.

What IS he up to now?

Blogging for me is a great way for me to keep everyone up to date with all the day-to-day bits I'm up to as well as the bigger aspects of my goings on.

Got a google log in? Why not leave a comment

Thursday, July 30

Pizza party

Whilst clearing out my room for the big move I found Gary's big plastic coke bottle with 2 years worth of 1&2p's in it. Me and V had a sweepstake as to how much was in it and the winner would decide what we did with the loot. I said £3.40 and V said £5something. £9.97 later we were heading to waitrose to buy a posh pizza and some garlic bread. Yum!
We Enjoyed it with a bottle of beer, a glass of red and a healthy dose of last weeks TopGear.

No comments: