A house, an engagement party, graduation, a degree, New Designers in London, a trip to California, start a full time job, oh and plan a wedding. 2012 doesn't look too shabby.

What IS he up to now?

Blogging for me is a great way for me to keep everyone up to date with all the day-to-day bits I'm up to as well as the bigger aspects of my goings on.

Got a google log in? Why not leave a comment

Tuesday, December 22

Winter wonderland

Many apologies for the lack of postings again. My laptop is at the apple shop again, the GPU this time. Although I'm not too upset as I have all my work done and the 3 year warranty runs out in 2 weeks so the in a topsie-turvee kind of way it's actually quite a good thing.

I'm back in Sussex now and my timing could not have been better. I handed in my work 2 days earlier in order to get home sooner and see my girl, but had I have left 24hrs later I would have probabley only just got home. Crazy weather here at the moment.

It did however play into my hands. The first night back with Verity was great only to wake up to a text from her work saying school was closed!! SNOW DAY

More to come.

No comments: