A house, an engagement party, graduation, a degree, New Designers in London, a trip to California, start a full time job, oh and plan a wedding. 2012 doesn't look too shabby.

What IS he up to now?

Blogging for me is a great way for me to keep everyone up to date with all the day-to-day bits I'm up to as well as the bigger aspects of my goings on.

Got a google log in? Why not leave a comment

Tuesday, December 8

MPH: TopGear Live


Due to my computer 'miss-behaving' and being a bit pressed for spare time there are a few things that haven't gone up here yet.

So about a month back myself and two house mates got on a not so 'mega-bus' and headed for London town. We left Newcastle at 11pm Thursday and arrived in London at about 7am. After a coffee and a bit of sight-seeing I hopped on the train to Seaford and stayed with V. Next day Me and V got the train up to London and headed for Earls court for the MPH: Top Gear Live show. It was amazing.

Click the picture below to see some of the snaps from the exhibition area.

1 comment:

Verity said...

I like the snow at the top of the blog :D xx