A house, an engagement party, graduation, a degree, New Designers in London, a trip to California, start a full time job, oh and plan a wedding. 2012 doesn't look too shabby.

What IS he up to now?

Blogging for me is a great way for me to keep everyone up to date with all the day-to-day bits I'm up to as well as the bigger aspects of my goings on.

Got a google log in? Why not leave a comment

Friday, December 4

Sam needs your help!!

This is the company I want to work for.
Click the picture then click to see their showreel on the home page

Next year I have a placement, instead of lectures.
I've found quite a few places I would like to work but this firm stands out above the rest. I think they only take graduates but if I can only get someone to visit my website maybe I can change their mind. Think Wayne trying to get hold of Mr. Big at the end of Wayne's World.

So I need to get my website looking sh*t hot over xmas so I can do the big push in the new year.

Feedback from everyone as to what you think my website should include and how it should be presented would be greatly appreciated

To see how it's coming along visit www.spjohnson.co.uk

No comments: