A house, an engagement party, graduation, a degree, New Designers in London, a trip to California, start a full time job, oh and plan a wedding. 2012 doesn't look too shabby.

What IS he up to now?

Blogging for me is a great way for me to keep everyone up to date with all the day-to-day bits I'm up to as well as the bigger aspects of my goings on.

Got a google log in? Why not leave a comment

Tuesday, December 1

Spinning lady

spinning lady
This is something a friend showed to me that I find incredible.
Now you probably looked at the image before reading this but which direction is the lady spinning? Clockwise or anti-clockwise? The answer is either and it depends how your mind works... Apparently most of us will see her spinning clockwise, I did at first. But if you if you convince yourself that (in my case) it's not her right leg up in the air but her left, you'll see her rotating in the opposite direction. Nuts huh?

3 comments:

Verity said...

For me she kept spinning anti-clockwise then after much concentration she went clockwise. But if I glance back it's still anti-clockwise. Very cool xx

Lex (Alexandra) said...

Hey Sam great stuff going on on your blog. But I think you've been had with this one! I saw it turning anti-clockwise as well, and then SUDEENLY it turned to clockwise, but then afterwards I kept looking and I actually saw the computer makeing a TINY glitch and she turned back to turning anti-clockwise. So.. ehhrr. well I think it's not in your mind and it's just very neatly 'edited'(if you can call it editing in computer graphics)!!!

So there you have it :)

Cheers!

Lex (a friend of Verity's)

P.s. keep putting up some nice pics of Verity hahaha

Sam said...

I like your theory Lex but unfortunately I think all you have devised is that you computer is glitching out : p
(I'm pretty stubborn, just ask V)
Many more beautiful pictures of V to come I'm sure.