A house, an engagement party, graduation, a degree, New Designers in London, a trip to California, start a full time job, oh and plan a wedding. 2012 doesn't look too shabby.

What IS he up to now?

Blogging for me is a great way for me to keep everyone up to date with all the day-to-day bits I'm up to as well as the bigger aspects of my goings on.

Got a google log in? Why not leave a comment

Saturday, May 29

Whata lota stuff...

It's time to head home for Summer.
Exams went ok, course work marks came back great, and now I'm all packed.
All my stuff came up last september in V's car, but she's been up since and brought a TV, stand and all my xmas presents since which left me in a bit a predicament. Very kindly my Dad offered to lend Verity his car to come get me. She'll be here any moment and then we'll see if all fits. Catch ya all soon.

No comments: