A house, an engagement party, graduation, a degree, New Designers in London, a trip to California, start a full time job, oh and plan a wedding. 2012 doesn't look too shabby.

What IS he up to now?

Blogging for me is a great way for me to keep everyone up to date with all the day-to-day bits I'm up to as well as the bigger aspects of my goings on.

Got a google log in? Why not leave a comment

Saturday, May 22

Spotify let you share playlists...


Last week I had a look at the new features Spotify had to offer. The main thing that jumped out at me was the ability for publish your playlist for your friends to see. So after a few minutes assessing my friends tastes in music I found a playlist called XFM's top 1000 tunes an it has got me back into my music, so after my last exam next Tuesday I intend to have a good sort out of my iTunes.

1 comment:

Steve B said...

as if i just happen to read your blog and find this. you found that playlist on my profile right?