A house, an engagement party, graduation, a degree, New Designers in London, a trip to California, start a full time job, oh and plan a wedding. 2012 doesn't look too shabby.

What IS he up to now?

Blogging for me is a great way for me to keep everyone up to date with all the day-to-day bits I'm up to as well as the bigger aspects of my goings on.

Got a google log in? Why not leave a comment

Monday, May 31

Verity has been plotting...


Since I have been away V's been planning what she is going to do with me when I come back. She's sorted out everything in her old room, bought the nicest desk I've ever seen, and given me an office/study. Thank you so much!!

I haven't moved all my stuff in yet but that's what I am going to be doing all day today.

Maybe I'll do another one of those QTVR panoramas. I'll make sure it isn't 14MB though this time.

No comments: