A house, an engagement party, graduation, a degree, New Designers in London, a trip to California, start a full time job, oh and plan a wedding. 2012 doesn't look too shabby.

What IS he up to now?

Blogging for me is a great way for me to keep everyone up to date with all the day-to-day bits I'm up to as well as the bigger aspects of my goings on.

Got a google log in? Why not leave a comment

Sunday, April 4

We have arrived!!

Me and Verity have arrived in California and have been picked up from the airport by John.
After a cup of tea and a catch up with John and Joan we're settled on the sofa overlooking sunny California catching up with the world.
A few hic-ups along the way but on the whole a very smooth trip. I forgot how long that flight was though, made significantly more interesting by me splitting my trousers at Heathrow. You know one of those ones from the belt line to the zip, and halfway down the leg...
Anyway, I think Verity's current facebook status sums it all up

Verity Richards is somewhere between 6:00pm and 2:00am in that strange jet leg place... nice and sunny in California... must... stay... awaaaaaaaaake.... mmm dinner again.

No comments: