A house, an engagement party, graduation, a degree, New Designers in London, a trip to California, start a full time job, oh and plan a wedding. 2012 doesn't look too shabby.

What IS he up to now?

Blogging for me is a great way for me to keep everyone up to date with all the day-to-day bits I'm up to as well as the bigger aspects of my goings on.

Got a google log in? Why not leave a comment

Friday, April 16

Force majeure

Due to the imminent reclassification of Iceland to a 3rd world country our flight has been cancelled and the soonest they can re-schedule us for is April 27th.
The skys are quiet but the airports are bedlam. We are meant to travel home tomorrow evening but the UK MET office and most of northern Europe have shut down the air space and no one is going anywhere. I'll keep this up to date but I can't see anything changing until this travel embargo is lifted and then all I can do is try and call Virgin all day and try and grab a flight.
Watch this space

No comments: