A house, an engagement party, graduation, a degree, New Designers in London, a trip to California, start a full time job, oh and plan a wedding. 2012 doesn't look too shabby.

What IS he up to now?

Blogging for me is a great way for me to keep everyone up to date with all the day-to-day bits I'm up to as well as the bigger aspects of my goings on.

Got a google log in? Why not leave a comment

Wednesday, April 14

San Diego Wild Animal Park


Today Lolly gave us her car and provided us with free tickets to the San Diego Wild Animal Park. I got in on a free pass that Gary and Lolly got when they signed up for their year long membership and V pretended to be Lolly so she could get in for free. We had Lolly's driver's licence ready but no one asked us so we just went right on through. We had a great time and I took some 300 odd pictures so I thought I would just update here and worry about the pictures tomorrow.

Check back soon.

No comments: