A house, an engagement party, graduation, a degree, New Designers in London, a trip to California, start a full time job, oh and plan a wedding. 2012 doesn't look too shabby.

What IS he up to now?

Blogging for me is a great way for me to keep everyone up to date with all the day-to-day bits I'm up to as well as the bigger aspects of my goings on.

Got a google log in? Why not leave a comment

Sunday, January 6

Happy New Year

Last year was a sad year for blogging and this blog was left neglected for 8 months. I have a folder on my computer that has content for this blog in it but what good is it there. Instead of always trying to find that illusive hour to bring this up date I'm just going to carry on regardless.

In the last 8 months I/we have:

Redecorated our house we bought in February
Had a fantastic engagement party in April
Finished my degree
Moved back from Newcastle
Design show in London
Rewired said house
Redecorated again
Moved in
Visited friends and family in California
Both started new jobs
Whilst all the time planning our wedding

Not bad eh?

Although it hasn't just been this blog that has been neglected. So today I unwrapped my most precious little Mini and treated her to the fitting of her new boots that have been reconditioned over the winter. She's back in the warm and dry now.

No comments: