A house, an engagement party, graduation, a degree, New Designers in London, a trip to California, start a full time job, oh and plan a wedding. 2012 doesn't look too shabby.

What IS he up to now?

Blogging for me is a great way for me to keep everyone up to date with all the day-to-day bits I'm up to as well as the bigger aspects of my goings on.

Got a google log in? Why not leave a comment

Sunday, April 17

Fuckers...

When I got home last night after a night out on the town I was just walking up to the house when my phone rings. I thought it was my mate Craig but it was someone calling to say they had found his phone and was calling the last numbers in the call history.
I turned round and ran all the way back into town to meet the girl who had found it. This morning when getting my bits together I realised I didn't have my wallet. Bugger. It must have fallen out of my pocket when running into town. Verity and I then set about retracing my steps and it wasn't long before verity found something, my singed debit card in a bush. A couple of steps further bits of bus tickets, a payslip and then very small ash fragments of what used to be my wallet. Fuckers... I wonder if they were thick enough to burn the cash?

No comments: