A house, an engagement party, graduation, a degree, New Designers in London, a trip to California, start a full time job, oh and plan a wedding. 2012 doesn't look too shabby.

What IS he up to now?

Blogging for me is a great way for me to keep everyone up to date with all the day-to-day bits I'm up to as well as the bigger aspects of my goings on.

Got a google log in? Why not leave a comment

Tuesday, January 19

Right - my last blog catch up effort was a bit poor so here goes...

All a bit of a mish-mash and in a funny order but here goes...

With the roads a bit dodgy to say the least a couple of weeks back the only way we could get James' car in was for him to spin the wheels to relive the friction and for me to push the car sideways into its space. You can see the footprint it left


In Brighton with James, fun times.


A picture Verity couldn't resist taking just after the New Year


Christmas morning at Verity's.
Some how Santa knew I wasn't going to be at home this year and had left some gifts for me by the chimney. What a clever fellow.


I went to use my stop watch the other day and found it was already running. Confused as to how you accidentally start a stopwatch on an iPhone I did a bit of maths traced it back to a point in time when I was in the pub at the end of summer and remember James mucking about with it. I left it running and presented it back to him at xmas to 'Stop' for me.
Interesting to know that if your phone gets switched off or runs out of battery the stopwatch carries on...


My first morning back in Sussex after getting home and this weather arrives. Verity's school is closed and Christmas quite literally comes early!!
Click HERE to see the rest of the pictures from that day if you haven't seen them already.


The bane of my life at the moment...


I got bored whilst waiting for a friend in a pub.


Another curry experiment


Remember me going to MPH in november, just after halloween. Well, I forgot to throw 'Spidey' away and he didn't look so well upon my return.


NEW YEAR'S EVE

My old work were having a masquerade themed party for NYE and I had free tickets so we got creative !!



Sorry for the mass blog - but my computer is going back in for another week on friday to look at Bluetooth issues so it'll be another quite week, I'll try and keep you updated via the iPhone

No comments: