A house, an engagement party, graduation, a degree, New Designers in London, a trip to California, start a full time job, oh and plan a wedding. 2012 doesn't look too shabby.

What IS he up to now?

Blogging for me is a great way for me to keep everyone up to date with all the day-to-day bits I'm up to as well as the bigger aspects of my goings on.

Got a google log in? Why not leave a comment

Sunday, January 10

Even I don't know what is going on at the moment !?


Again I find myself stating a blog post with an apology due to either not having time or a computer. This time It was the computer, and although not 100% sorted I do have it and can at least attempt to post some of the blog worthy material I have piling up on my Desktop and on my phone. I'll start with the first day I had in Seaford after getting home for Christmas. It was a Friday and after getting up bright and early to see Verity into school we get a text to say V's school is closed!!

SNOW DAY !!

We had a Snowman built by 10:30 am

* * * * EDIT * * * *
Click on the photo below to see all the pictures from that day of Snow fun

No comments: