A house, an engagement party, graduation, a degree, New Designers in London, a trip to California, start a full time job, oh and plan a wedding. 2012 doesn't look too shabby.

What IS he up to now?

Blogging for me is a great way for me to keep everyone up to date with all the day-to-day bits I'm up to as well as the bigger aspects of my goings on.

Got a google log in? Why not leave a comment

Saturday, October 24

It's cold outside...


... so I warmed my cockles with a large cup of coffee and tucked into a good book.
Then it dawned on me. You know those types that sit in Starbucks, with their Apple Macs, large posh coffee and a book. Occupying a table for as long as they can whilst sipping at their long since cold coffee. Today that was me... Please don't hate me

If you're interested the book I was reading was this. Thus explaining my super-human ability to read a book and use my laptop simultaneously

No comments: