A house, an engagement party, graduation, a degree, New Designers in London, a trip to California, start a full time job, oh and plan a wedding. 2012 doesn't look too shabby.

What IS he up to now?

Blogging for me is a great way for me to keep everyone up to date with all the day-to-day bits I'm up to as well as the bigger aspects of my goings on.

Got a google log in? Why not leave a comment

Thursday, October 15

I only seem to be able to do one big post a week at the moment


Sorry for the poor quality image, but this has to be one of, if not the most sensational thing I have ever eaten! The meat is Kobe Wagyu beef. The cows are fed on beer and given massages daily. Getting this kind on burger in Knightsbridge London would cost you £621 (quotes the menu)!!! But me and my friend Martin were invited to eat there by another one of our friends from the course who just happens to be the head chef. Anyway... Amazing


Full fridge makes Sam a happy student.


Mmmm... very cheesy pasta bake. Nom nom nom...


I have to do this every time I go to the beach now


Went to a shopping center with Polly the other day, she had a staff meeting so I had a couple of hours to window shop and had to take a snap of this.

No comments: