A house, an engagement party, graduation, a degree, New Designers in London, a trip to California, start a full time job, oh and plan a wedding. 2012 doesn't look too shabby.

What IS he up to now?

Blogging for me is a great way for me to keep everyone up to date with all the day-to-day bits I'm up to as well as the bigger aspects of my goings on.

Got a google log in? Why not leave a comment

Thursday, January 2

Happy New Year

Well what can I say. You don't have to look at the ticker on this blog to realise that I have seriously neglected this blog. 
Lots of exciting things have changed over the last 18months and it's kind of sad that I haven't documented them on here. 
Well, the plan of action is as follows:
Since I started this blog as my personal online space for pictures and ramblings I have started and finished my degree, bought a house, got married, completed and restarted my Mini project, got married, started a new job and now we have a baby on the way. So with all this in mind I think its time for a clean slate.
I'll be starting up a new blog that will be on behalf of Verity, myself and the ever increasing bump!
This blog will stay live and act as an achieve but will have a link to the new one at the top of the page.

Watch this space - 2014 will be an interesting one, I promise.

Sam

No comments: