A house, an engagement party, graduation, a degree, New Designers in London, a trip to California, start a full time job, oh and plan a wedding. 2012 doesn't look too shabby.

What IS he up to now?

Blogging for me is a great way for me to keep everyone up to date with all the day-to-day bits I'm up to as well as the bigger aspects of my goings on.

Got a google log in? Why not leave a comment

Friday, March 29

Blog update

Work continues on my car


Out with the old


Verity wanted to take this picture to show me what a state I looked

I was so glad to find this hatch as the tappets had come un seated and I didn't know how I was going to sort that.

Thank you Gary!! My Christmas present from Gary

Rust - My arch nemesis 

Seeing double


Holey crap

Better

Now to see to the radius arms

The sand blast treatment

Some left over engine paint 

Making a kitchen worktop for a colleague. The drainers are a little over the top but  that's what he wanted


Snow!

New bits for my car and a fully recharged battery, not that that lasted long.

Brakes bled

20w50 is now classed as classic oil

Back on her wheels

The heads back from the engineering shop

How romantic

Stayed over at Verity's mum's house and it didn't take long for the other Charlie to find us

L2B Ticket arrived

Not good - Mystical blue electronic smoke

Kaboom

Andrew's son comes to work in the 3D department at West End


Putting the valves back in

Head in

Snow - urrgh

All back in - still won't start
Verity's hen do

All back together

Couldn't get it started so had the AA tow it to a mechanic friend of mine.

I went to the Amex for the first time the other day to see England u21s beat Austria 4-0 and see Austria  have 2 sent off

A baby Wembley


No comments: