A house, an engagement party, graduation, a degree, New Designers in London, a trip to California, start a full time job, oh and plan a wedding. 2012 doesn't look too shabby.

What IS he up to now?

Blogging for me is a great way for me to keep everyone up to date with all the day-to-day bits I'm up to as well as the bigger aspects of my goings on.

Got a google log in? Why not leave a comment

Monday, May 30

Madeira on holiday

Not a lot of wifi on the island but some beautiful sights.
We have been on a 'jeep safari' in a defender 110 tackling some of the most mental roads you have seen to see the sights.
Relaxing by the pool and enjoying drinks.
Have had some wonderful meals out in the old time.
And I even managed to catch the Monaco GP in the hotel.
Lots planned for the rest of the week and I'll try and hunt down more wi-fi spots to keep you posted.

1 comment:

russ said...

whatever you do, have fun, enjoy, eat, drink and be merry, and consider very carefully if you really want to come back!
We're 3 minutes into the working day and it's loop the loop!!!

send love to V! :)
and put a beer or two away for me!