A house, an engagement party, graduation, a degree, New Designers in London, a trip to California, start a full time job, oh and plan a wedding. 2012 doesn't look too shabby.

What IS he up to now?

Blogging for me is a great way for me to keep everyone up to date with all the day-to-day bits I'm up to as well as the bigger aspects of my goings on.

Got a google log in? Why not leave a comment

Monday, February 7

Student diggs

I've taken the week off work and have come up to Newcastle to sort out
a student flat. After seeing quite a few sh*t holes we saw a property
in an estate agents window and went for a viewing. 4 bed, breakfast
bar, Sky tv, massive American style fridge, French doors, hardwood
floors, leather sofas, quayside views, 5minute walk to uni. Perfect.
All of us are hard grafting Design Engineers. The first steps to a
great final year, great grades, with great mates.

No comments: