A house, an engagement party, graduation, a degree, New Designers in London, a trip to California, start a full time job, oh and plan a wedding. 2012 doesn't look too shabby.

What IS he up to now?

Blogging for me is a great way for me to keep everyone up to date with all the day-to-day bits I'm up to as well as the bigger aspects of my goings on.

Got a google log in? Why not leave a comment

Saturday, June 26

One year old today...

This time last year I started this blog and hopefully you're all enjoying it.

Following the trend on this blog, since there has been a little lull in posts lately it means it's time for one of my trademark mega posts.

First up; V's bouncy Birthday.


We weren't sure what the weather would have in store for us that Sunday but thankfully it turned into a beautiful day. BBQ, football, frisbee, bouncing, music, swimming and fun ensued. The perfect end to Verity's birthday weekend.

Her Birthday was actually on the Friday, and whilst she was at work I set to work making a three course meal, making a card, wrapping her presents, and hiding them around the house. When she got back I gave her her card which had the first clue to her birthday treasure hunt in it. She loved it, and her meal, and her presents.


Saturday was of course England's first match of the world cup, but the less said about those first two games the better. Us lads headed to the pub for the night whilst the girls had a girly evening and we all met up at the pub afterwards. I did have pictures somewhere but I can't find them.

Next weekend it was Fi's birthday. Her fiancé arranged a surprise dinner for her at a fantastic local restaurant called Oliver's, and the following day she was surprised again with a trip to Hamdon Court Palace. I had never been and had a great time.


Tuesday was a great day which started of with James and I heading to the driving range at Lotbridge Drove followed by 9 holes. After that it was lunch and a beer at the club house when I noticed a prat in an England shirt waving an iPhone around playing a vuvuzala app, as it turned out it was my Grandad ; )


After golf we went home, got showered and changed before meeting up with James again for dinner. This time in Brighton to go and see Spamalot. It was amazing, I laughed so hard I cried.


Wednesday I yet again headed over to Brighton to see James. But this time, as you may have read it was so we could both get up early to get in line for the iPhone 4. when they opened the doors at 7am there was 120+ people in the queue, James and I got in 4th and 5th.

Over the road the same sized queue was forming outside the O2 store but they had to wait until 08:02am to get theirs so we walked past filming the queue with our iPhones, bad winners I know but nevermind.


No comments: