A house, an engagement party, graduation, a degree, New Designers in London, a trip to California, start a full time job, oh and plan a wedding. 2012 doesn't look too shabby.

What IS he up to now?

Blogging for me is a great way for me to keep everyone up to date with all the day-to-day bits I'm up to as well as the bigger aspects of my goings on.

Got a google log in? Why not leave a comment

Tuesday, March 23

What to do, what to do?


Insurance company don't have any iPhone 16GB 3Gs in stock. They are sending me a cheque for £449 to get myself a 3GS. I am out of contract and on a 30day simplicity contract.

Do I:
A: Pocket the cash and make do with some old handset until the new iPhone comes out?
B: Go and buy the 3GS and use it for 2months before the new one comes out and then sell it/
C: Scour the net for a cheap reconditioned 3G and meet myself half way?
D: Other?

( Martin and James , if either of you mention Blackberries I'll just go straight out and buy the 3GS!!)

No comments: