A house, an engagement party, graduation, a degree, New Designers in London, a trip to California, start a full time job, oh and plan a wedding. 2012 doesn't look too shabby.

What IS he up to now?

Blogging for me is a great way for me to keep everyone up to date with all the day-to-day bits I'm up to as well as the bigger aspects of my goings on.

Got a google log in? Why not leave a comment

Sunday, February 14

Happy Valentine's Day All


It's one excuse after another I know, but blog posting is technologically hampered on my part at the moment, I'll go in to more detail in a couple of weeks i'm sure.

Verity has driven the 400miles to come up and see me as her school is closed for half time and the timing to coincide with Valentine's is perfect. Today we're going to drive down to Durham, which is very pretty, go on some pretty walks and take some pictures. Hopefully there'll be something nice I can share with you all.

No blog post is complete with out a picture so have a picture of me making an 'Ass' of myself.

No comments: