A house, an engagement party, graduation, a degree, New Designers in London, a trip to California, start a full time job, oh and plan a wedding. 2012 doesn't look too shabby.

What IS he up to now?

Blogging for me is a great way for me to keep everyone up to date with all the day-to-day bits I'm up to as well as the bigger aspects of my goings on.

Got a google log in? Why not leave a comment

Tuesday, September 1

Yesterday we went to the speedway and I took a fair few snaps for you to look at but I have just realised that none of the pictures from the field party are up, so here are both of those put into one big post. As usual, click on the photos beneath to see all the snaps.

Just click the picture to see the rest of them


Just click the picture to see the rest of them

sorry if the load time takes a little while - I still haven't come up with the best way of sharing photos with you

No comments: