A house, an engagement party, graduation, a degree, New Designers in London, a trip to California, start a full time job, oh and plan a wedding. 2012 doesn't look too shabby.

What IS he up to now?

Blogging for me is a great way for me to keep everyone up to date with all the day-to-day bits I'm up to as well as the bigger aspects of my goings on.

Got a google log in? Why not leave a comment

Saturday, August 22

Sorry I haven't been around much...


I have loads of blogs in the pipeline but it got to a point where I'm not blogging because I feel that they'll all be out of sequence. So what I have decided to do it just carry on like normal and then when I have time put up an album or two from i.e. the field party, or the progress on Mini restoration.

Any who, I am trying to come up with a nice way to share some of my lovely pictures with you and at present this is the best i have come up with.

Here are some of the snaps I took at Airbourne

Just click the picture to see the rest of them

Let me know what you think, is this too much of a 'pain in the arse' way of sharing pictures?

1 comment:

Verity said...

No, I like it. It's a great way to see the pictures. :) Much love xx