A house, an engagement party, graduation, a degree, New Designers in London, a trip to California, start a full time job, oh and plan a wedding. 2012 doesn't look too shabby.

What IS he up to now?

Blogging for me is a great way for me to keep everyone up to date with all the day-to-day bits I'm up to as well as the bigger aspects of my goings on.

Got a google log in? Why not leave a comment

Friday, June 26

What's this I read before me?

Not too much time for tinkering this evening, I've already spent far too long faffing about with CSS that was never going to all match up, but I'm sure I'll find a nice template I can 'make my own' in due course.

I have a busy weekend ahead of me but will give this a thorough going over in the beginning of next week.

Ideally this will become the 'Sam and Verity' blog after I'm happy taking down the metaphorical 'Work in progress' sign and get my head around the best way to use it.

No comments: